Thursday, February 10, 2005

40 Questions - What You May Not Know

I got this from Amy and Tara. I'm still getting a feel for this blogging.

1. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Dawn
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Gray
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing, but the heat running in the office
4. DEAD OR ALIVE, NAME THREE PEOPLE YOU WOULD LOVE TO MEET: Julia Roberts and my boyfriend's family
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Blueberry Nutrigrain Bar
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Rose Red, of course
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Decent - 40s/50s F
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? My second sister, Marie.
9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Height
10. SHOES YOU LOVE TO WEAR: Tall boots with chunky heels
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? A bit tired
12. FAVORITE DRINK? C2
13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Strawberry Margarita
14. FAVORITE SPORTS? Hockey
15. HAIR COLOR? Red
16. EYE COLOR? Blue
17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes
18. TYPE OF VEHICLE YOU DRIVE: 1997 Saturn
19. TOP 5 FAVORITE FOODS: Schnitzel, European Chocolate Ice Cream, Hot Tamales, strawberries, cubed potatoes w/ butter (my dad's favorite)
20. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? In Good Company
21. TOP 3 PET PEEVES: Stupid people, Close-minded people, bad drivers
22. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? No
23. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS BETTER? Happy endings give me hope.
24. WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER, FALL? Fall and Spring. It's all about color
25. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses from the boyfriend, hugs everyone else
26. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships
27. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate
28. THREE ANIMALS YOU WANT TO OWN. Saint Bernard, Norwegian Forest Cat, Maine Coon Cat
29. NAME 4 PLACES YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO VISIT: Niagara Falls, Grand Canyon, Ireland, Australia
30. FIRST CONCERT YOU EVER WENT TO? It was one of those boy bands -- I don't even remember which one.
31. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? Two bedroom, one bath duplex with roommate
32. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Junk romance novel, "Losing America" and the Washington Post (not a book, but I read it religiously)
33. WHAT IS ON YOUR SCREEN SAVER AT HOME? No computer at home
34. FAVORITE CARTOON? Jimmy Neutron (with the nephew)
35. FAVORITE SMELLS: Abercrombie & Fitch Woods (it melts me every time)
36. SMELLS YOU HATE: Cigarette smoke (I just quit)
37. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Duchess, my cat. She's always ready to be fed -- usually meowing loudly at me.
38. FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT THE SINGLE LIFE: Being able to sit around in pajamas, eat ice cream, and talk on the phone all night
39. HOW DO YOU EAT AN OREO? Nibble -- savoring it because I haven't had one in a year or so
40. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO THIS BLOG? No idea. None of my friends or family know about my blog, so who knows?

3 Comments:

At 10:59 AM EST, Blogger Tara said...

You just reminded me of something I forgot to add to mine. I, too, hate the smell of cigarettes.

Good post...Thanks for stopping by mine :)

 
At 5:32 PM EST, Blogger Corona Red said...

Thanks. I am really enjoying blogging and I'm always glad to have comments.

 
At 10:31 AM EST, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I just realized that you are the child that my mother always wanted (she is a redhead). Before I was born, she wished she'd give birth to a daughter who would have red hair and blue eyes (like I just read you have)! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home