Thursday, February 03, 2005

He likes me!

Last night on the phone, J and I were talking about us and our relationship. He's not a big fan on talking about the emotional stuff, so I try not to drive him crazy with it.

I did find out that he tells his friends that we're dating. And that he's busy because he is putting in Corona Time. Isn't that sweet? And then he said he likes me. He likes me!! I am such a pushover. He says he likes me and I'm gushing like a teenager. I don't care. It makes me smile. I'm smiling now just thinking of it.

Men are such strange creatures, especially this one. But, there is something that makes me stay. I'm not sure what it is right now, but I love spending time with him. I'm trying not to overanalyze it. But, he's growing on me.

4 Comments:

At 12:30 PM EST, Blogger Ms Mac said...

Maybe he'll carry your books for you one day!
Lucky you, I've been married for 14 years and even though I know that what we have now is worth bottling, some days I yearn for when we first met and I could feel that initial attraction, that buzz that makes you smile when he does! What a sap I am!

My clicker thing was very easily downloaded from here. You can pick from a number of styles to suit your blog and I made a little change in my template to get the "How many hits have you had?" title.

Good luck with it, let me know how you go!
Thanks for linking to me!

 
At 12:34 PM EST, Blogger Ms Mac said...

Sorry, for 2nd comment, I did a search on Google for your blog.... I entered "Corona red roses blog" and got this!

 
At 1:21 PM EST, Blogger Corona Red said...

Thanks. That worked great.

 
At 1:35 AM EST, Blogger Jay said...

That's lovely. That feeling, the giddiness of a child-like young love is enough to keep us all going.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home