Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Day 3 of Not Smoking

Well, it's day 3. Now, it would seem that this is going to be a wild ride. I'm on the Zyban and I've been wearing the patch. However, my moods are all over the place. I feel like crying one minute and am laughing hysterically the next. I'm tired, but I can't sleep. The first night, I dreamt of smoking and old friends. Last night, I dreamt of romance and smoking.

This sucks. The weird thing is sometimes I want a cigarette, but never when I smell one. When I smell one, I feel like throwing up. So, I'm all out of whack.

My boyfriend is being supportive. At least, as supportive as a guy can be who has no idea how to express any emotion what-so-ever. I need to keep busy. Tonight I have errands to run and then I'll be home.

Oh and it's been a week since I've had a refrigerator. I just want to shake my head in frustration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home