Tuesday, October 11, 2005

History of Violence - Quick Movie Review

Just wanted to let everyone know just in case they are interested...History of Violence with Viggo Mortenson - horrible, horrible movie.

I was thinking it was going to be sorta like Pulp Fiction or with something of a storyline. Viggo's hot - so a point for that. Could have been good, even great.

Instead, it was just violent - with pointless nudity and sex. If you saw the preview, you saw the movie -- nothing additional is really added to the storyline.

I will just say that it was one of the worst movies I've seen in years.

So, please save yourself - don't go!

3 Comments:

At 8:35 AM EDT, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oh crap....I was looking forward to taking half a day off and catching this one (mostly BECAUSE Viggo was in it).

Thanks for the warning!

 
At 10:00 AM EDT, Blogger Tara said...

Thanks for the warning.

 
At 9:04 AM EDT, Blogger Ms Mac said...

I am finding less and less movies to enjoy these days. I will def give this one a miss! (although the gratuitous sex scenes could have been interesing ;-) )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home