Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Okay so I am freaking out a bit!

Tomorrow, my best friend B is getting back her biopsy results. Last week, she had a biopsy done on her cervix (some type of bump was found during her annual exam). I'm nervous. I am feeling a little shaky. This is one of my best friends -- B is irreplaceable.

B is a great friend, a wonderful woman and just such a part of my life I can't imagine if something were to happen to her. I consider her family. Rose is holding up well -- she's actually accompanying her for her results. I can't get off work - I have to go to an awards ceremony -- it seems so unimportant right now. They are going to call me as soon as the appointment is over.

We cancelled our vacation this February. It just seems not the right time to go. B might need treatment -- we had to have our deposits in late last week if we were going to go. The fourth member of my vacation group is dealing with a father with cancer and is not sure if she is going to be able to go because she is going to have to help with his bills while he is undergoing treatment. Not to mention the fact that he may not make it -- his cancer has spread to the lymph nodes. She won't find out what is going on with his cancer for three more weeks.

I am trying not to freak.

3 Comments:

At 4:21 AM EST, Blogger Ms Mac said...

Oh dear. Deep breaths now. I will sending good thoughts your way!

 
At 7:20 AM EST, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Sorry to hear you and your friends are going thru all that, Corona...I'll say a little prayer for all of you! :)

 
At 9:40 AM EST, Blogger Tara said...

Wow Corona...sorry to hear about all of that. i will keep your friends in my positive thoughts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home