Thursday, October 13, 2005

Monster Titles - Find out Yours

Alright.... stole this from the Peanut Queen.

Check it out. If you want one, just click on a image and it'll connect you.



Cursed Orphan-Reaping Octogenarian-Nabbing Abomination



Since I don't use my real name on this site, I thought I'd stick with my on-line persona - Corona Red Roses.



Ravenous Evil Drifter-Reaping Ogre from the Sunless Enchanted Sanctuary



So, it looks like I kidnap old people and orphans, and drifters. Interesting that as a very pale redhead off-line, I am still from a sunless enchanted sanctuary on-line. Oh, it would be nice to have some color.

6 Comments:

At 3:09 PM EDT, Blogger Tara said...

LOL...nice names ;)

 
At 7:33 AM EDT, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I love this one! :)

 
At 4:26 AM EDT, Blogger An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

I stole this from the Queen too!

as for the dating.. being alone is a lot of fun :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 
At 7:23 PM EDT, Blogger Jay said...

No denying it now - one day, you'll appear in a police blotter for sure!

 
At 11:18 PM EDT, Blogger Kristen said...

OK, mine came slightly too close to me. LOL.

 
At 3:12 PM EDT, Blogger sands of time said...

Thats really good i think i should go and check out mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home