Friday, November 17, 2006

New Boyfriend

That's right. Once again, I am attempting to try to date again. We shall see how it goes.

So who is the lucky man? Well, it's C.J.. What the hell? Well we spent most of last weekend together - from Friday to Tuesday morning, mostly in the evenings. And we talked and we talked. Almost to the point of whether we would ever need to talk again. Yet, we have every day for an hour since I got back to D.C.

So, yes, I have a new boyfriend. I don't know what is going to happen. I don't know if he's the one. But, I am going to check things out.

I'll keep you posted.

2 Comments:

At 11:12 PM EST, Blogger NotCarrie said...

Yes! Keep us posted.

 
At 12:09 PM EST, Blogger Tara said...

Good luck. Hopefully it will bring you the happiness you deserve :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home