Thursday, February 17, 2005

I Swear Sometimes I Want to Strangle Men

A friend of mine who lives in Miami, Florida, sent me this message and I had to pass it on to all of you.

She writes: "Ok this morning I emailed Y-100, a local radio station, after one of their brilliant (said sarcastically) producers said “if you are 33-34 years old, single, never been married and have no prospects then there’s something wrong with you.” THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME OR YOU OR ANY OTHER WOMAN NOT MARRIED. I do not need to be married to be “OK” (no offense to our married friends out there of course).

So ladies if you’d like to email this idiot (for me and all other women he offended)…or just ME, here is the email:
froggy@kennyandfooty.com. His name is Froggy and when he usually says stupid things I ignore him but today…helllooooo! The other 2 DJ’s just knew he’d dug a hole for himself! My email challenged him to basically help women find good men instead of making them feel like outcasts. "

I sent him an e-mail already complaining about his attitude. And wondering if he meant just women or both genders. He's just an ass. So, let's give him a little bit of attitude back!

2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM EST, Blogger Jay said...

It's men like him who make women want to stay single forever!

 
At 7:13 AM EST, Blogger Ms Mac said...

The man is obviously an idiot and has been identified as such by many women in the demographic he described. Honestly, give some people half a brain and they're quite dangerous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home