Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Commonly Confused English Words.

This is an interesting quiz - Commonly Confused English Words. I got it from Daan Of course, how can I not like a quiz that labels me as an English Genius. Doesn't happen very often!


English Genius
You scored 93% Beginner, 86% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 77% Expert!

You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!


For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.


My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 22% on Beginner
You scored higher than 13% on Intermediate
You scored higher than 13% on Advanced
You scored higher than 76% on Expert
Link: The Commonly Confused Words Test written by shortredhead78 on Ok Cupid

2 Comments:

At 4:02 PM EST, Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

i too am an english genius...probably helps living in england i suppose...

i got

80% beginner
100% Intermediate
81 Advanced
88 Expert

yay for me...lol

 
At 11:07 PM EST, Blogger Jay said...

Of the many people who have this on their blogs now, every one of them has been a genius. Judging by some of these actual blogs, I think we can agree this test may be biased. In fact, I think blogging in general may be decreasing our languange skills altogether. Pity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home