Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Quick Update Before Holiday and Movie Review

Movie Review

I saw "Walk the Line" over the weekend. Awesome movie - two thumbs up. Joaquin (sp?) plays an amazing Johnny Cash -- right down to the voice and facial expression. Reese is wonderful - charming and funny with enough sass thrown in. And the music will blow you away. I also thought it was great to see Buddy Holly, Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Waylon Jennings.

Quick Update

I've been actually super busy with work and every thing, so I haven't blogged much lately.

This is my 100th posting - hard to believe. I really do love blogging but don't have the time to devote that I would like to.

It's been 11 days and I'm still not smoking. So, it's working.

I am all ready for the holidays. I have one more card to send and one more that I need an address for, but I haven't received one from either of those people so I don't feel too bad about it. I still have to pack. I'm going to my parents tomorrow and probably won't blog at all. My mom is incredibly nosy and I wouldn't want her to find this blog. I really like it being totally private.

I hope everyone enjoys the upcoming holidays - Christmas, Hannakuh, Kwanzaa, and New Year's. I hope you all find some sense of peace and happiness during this time.

2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM EST, Blogger Rathsgeber said...

Hey Corona--didn't see a way to contact you directly, but I wanted to let you know that I responded to your comment on my "reverse-discrimination" post. Hopefully I made myself a little clearer.

 
At 7:37 AM EST, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Congrats on the not smoking...that's terrific! :)

And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home