Monday, July 17, 2006

House Renovations Weeks 1 to 3

Well -- here are the pictures I promised on the renovation...

Holes, Holes and more holes -- these are for the foundation piers.

And what is inside those holes? At first -- just lots of water from all the rain.


Now the third week, we saw some progress. The ledgers starting going in.

First, we have the view from the back of the house.


Here's the view from the side.


And the view from the front.



Now, to see the results of the destruction work!!

Here's the view of my new "living room." The microwave is tucked on the other side of the bushes - I'm lucky I didn't gain a million pounds sitting 5 feet from the fridge for the past week.

And it won't let me put any more pictures. Let me try another post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home