Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Grey's Anatomy -- Love This Show, Killer Season Finale

Okay, I normally don't blog about stuff like this, but WOW! Grey's Anatomy's season finale (all three hours) was awesome. I wept like a baby and I laughed so much. I yelled at my favorite characters to make the right choices.

SPOILER ALERT

I have to say the cliffhanger was perfect -- exactly what I would have done. Who will Meredith choose? The nice guy who has been so patient with her or the arrogant doctor McDreamy who chose his wife before? I am keeping my fingers crossed for McDreamy -- it might not be smart, but they are so in love. They just don't realize it. Plus, I'm not buying the vet's character -- something strange about it.

And really who ever liked Addison? She's weird and not in a good way.

Burke -- I am imagining that his hand is not going to heal properly at first and will require more time. Yang is going to become a better girlfriend, but it won't be easy.

I was so sad about Danny Duquette - something just sexy about that man. And I wanted Izzy to be happy -- I love this actress and I hope this doesn't mean she is leaving the show.

George and Callie - Finally, I had some respect for his character. I honestly was undecided if I liked him.

Karev - Not sure what his deal is, but in the end he was there for Izzy and that is what counts.

Great show... I can't wait until next season.

5 Comments:

At 3:31 PM EDT, Blogger Tara said...

Ok...I have to admit. I have only watched this show for about the last month and the season finale was awesome. I am completely hooked!

 
At 3:31 AM EDT, Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

i've never watched this, maybe i should have, it started about a month ago over here...

:0)

 
At 8:23 PM EDT, Blogger NotCarrie said...

SO SO SO good!!!

 
At 4:14 PM EDT, Blogger Jay said...

I don't watch TV so it's funny to hear about stuff second hand - people either love this show, or they hate it.

 
At 2:43 PM EDT, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Never seen Grey's Anatomy...but I know I'll be staying up way past my bedtime tomorrow night to watch the LOST season finale! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home