Monday, July 31, 2006

Single Living - Never Confuse with Clean Living

So, I went to a pub crawl two weeks ago on a Friday night with some friends. I was a bit nervous, but my stress has been unbelievable so I was looking forward to it. There were about 10-12 people at the crawl when I arrived and I knew like 4 when we started. By the end we had added like 6 more people and I met them all.

I actually ended up meeting this guy, Bertucci. He's 30, single, manages a Bertucci restaurant. Nice, funny, cute and a superb kisser. I had way too much fun making out with him (in the bar and in the street and against the glass door of a closed restaurant). I enjoyed him completely. He basically promised me the big O if I went home with him. But, I don't do that. Not the first time I meet someone. He did give me his number.

I did a bunch of drunk texting that night. Who knew that it could be almost as embarrassing as drunk dialing. I totally texted Allen saying I missed him and needed him to tell me to go home. IT was a bit nuts. COme to find out -- he was half asleep. I totalled texted him an apology the next day. I also texted an old boyfriend from college that I have been keeping up with. The old boyfriend, Indiana, actually kept texting me all weekend. And on Sunday night, he propositioned me. Of course, he's 700 miles away.

So, it was a bit of a crazy night for me, but still fun.

3 Comments:

At 9:07 AM EDT, Blogger Jennifer Wertkin said...

Drunk texting. That's a new one. I love it!
xo
jw

 
At 4:00 PM EDT, Blogger Corona Red said...

Thanks. I was a bit embarrased, but oh well. You only live once.

 
At 6:35 PM EDT, Blogger An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

you go girl!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home