Monday, July 17, 2006

Week 1 - 3 (Continued)

Okay...the blogger wouldn't let me post all my pictures. Let's try again. Here's the first blog entry.

Now, here's looking from the back door into my living space.

At the back door from my living space.

And finally from the living room into the old kitchen. Can you believe how small it looks even with the walls missing and the fridge pulled out? Where these studs are now, there used to be walls.

My contractor said in the next weeks, the outside will be finished and close in inspection should be by the end of the month. I would like to be back in around 8/12/06. We'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted.

3 Comments:

At 9:09 AM EDT, Blogger Jennifer Wertkin said...

Best of luck. A fresh new start -- that's how I see it!
xo
jw

 
At 3:06 PM EDT, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Very cool that things are coming along! :)

 
At 6:07 AM EDT, Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

wow thats some remodelling, great that things are coming together...

:0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home