Monday, June 20, 2005

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

I got this over at Jennifer's Blog which I found through Leesa. I made a few adjustments..

10 Years Ago, I...
1. ...Was 21 years old
2. ...Was in undergraduate
3. ...Was dating a hot 18 year old guy
4. ...Was drinking a lot
5. ...Was going on my annual beach trip w/ my high school girlfriends

5 Years Ago, I...
1. ...just finished my first year advising at a private university.
2. ...was dating a nice guy in the same field of work.
3. ...dreamed of owning my own home.
4. ...was still figuring out who I was.
5. ...went on vacation with my high school girlfriends and learned that friendships don't last forever.

1 Year Ago, I...
1. ...was finally getting the hang of my new job.
2. ...was dating a guy I met at a party.
3. ...spent my weekends gardening and working on my house.
4. ...was prepping for my annual visits with cousins from the mid-west.
5. ...decided to end a friendship of over 10 years.

Yesterday, I...
1. ...spent the day with my parents. Dad and my brother-in-law helped me to install a screen door on the back of my house and built a raised flower bed for me. Sister, niece, nephew and Mom came over for lunch.
2. ... took a 2 hour nap.
3. ... started re-reading Harry Potter 5.
4. ... talked to my best friend, Rose about a job interview she has today.
5. ... said good-bye to J as he went off to Canada for almost 2 weeks.

Today, I...
1. ... am working
2. ... am going to Sephora with my work friend.
3. ... plan to have discussion with roomate over my frustrations with him.
4. ... probably won't do much actually work.
5. ... read some new blogs, including... Junebugg's Blog

Tomorrow, I will...
1. ... workout.
2. ... read more blogs.
3. ... pick up my dry cleaning.
4. ... work on my neighborhood traffic calming issue.
5. ... bring my lunch again (always eat healthier when I do).

6 Comments:

At 12:49 PM EDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, you linked me and everything! Thanks for visiting my site and leaving a comment. Comments are like recieving a personal letter in the mail, it can make your whole day. I like your site. Feel free to come back and visit anytime.

 
At 7:01 PM EDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Thats cute I should do that one day.

 
At 7:52 PM EDT, Blogger Jay said...

Nothing says happy father's day like making your dad do hard labour! Nice!

 
At 6:14 AM EDT, Blogger An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

really great post sweetie :D
so good, i think i may have to steal it hehe

xxxxxxxxx

 
At 7:49 AM EDT, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I like these things...I may steal it, you know...;)

 
At 11:06 AM EDT, Blogger Corona Red said...

Glad you all liked it. Feel fre to steal whatever you like!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home