Monday, July 18, 2005

Questions

I got these interview questions from Katya. I thought it would be interesting. If you are interested, see the rules below...

Here goes...

1. who would your ideal dinner guest be, present or past

My ideal dinner guest would be Hillary Clinton. I think she would be fascinating to talk to -- about family, the past, her future plans. I would be interested in hearing her perspective on the state of the country and the world.

A close second would be J.K. Rowling -- as I am dying to know what happens in book 7. Alas, I don't think she would tell.

2. If you could have a special power, what would it be

I would want the power to do magic. Magic can be used to make things grow, to do the cleaning, and to save innocents.

3. Given the option would you like to live forever

No. I feel like is a cycle and I want to experience every aspect of it. I also could not imagine my life without my friends and family in it.

4. What three words best describe you

Loyal, friendly, and forthright.

5. Which TV/Book/Film character would you like to be and why

I would love to be Harry Potter. To be able to perform magic and save the wizarding world from Voldemort. It would have amazing challenges and amazing opportunities.

Now the rules.

1. Leave me a comment saying 'interview me please'
2. I will respond by asking you five questions here on my blog (not the same questions you see here)
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

hope you enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home