Monday, August 15, 2005

Noone died...

Well, it appears as if everyone lived. Thomas and the Nut. However, it was only because I didn't feel like dealing with either of them. I am just trying to get through this week as I am on vacation next week.

Thomas -- now he is getting back together with an ex from Atlanta. So, they are going to be flying back and forth to see one another. The boy still owes me about $2500, yet he's flying to see someone every other month or so. Still no money for me although he did mention he meant to go by the back on Friday. So, maybe I'll see some money soon.

The Nut -- I have decided that I am going to lay low this week and have her fix everything. I am going to be "too busy." Now mind you I won't let us look like fools. I am just not going to tell her I have us covered. I will let her run around like a maniac. Now mind you, it's already almost 1:30 p.m. I told her over a week ago in an e-mail that our Thursday presentation was all hers (I even gave her the 10 PowerPoint slides that I already finished). She told me this morning that she is off tomorrow, so she has this afternoon and Wednesday. She still hasn't even started! Also, I had a team set up a meeting with me for this afternoon. She asked me about it. Adn then proceeded to tell me she's already worked with them once. So, I told her if she wants to work with them, go ahead. Of course, no follow through from her about whether she is or is not going to meet with them. On top of all of this, she's been a pain in the ass about some room reservations I made. I told her if she wants to change them, knock herself out. I am not dealing with her.

These two people make me crazy. I need my vacation!!

2 Comments:

At 3:33 AM EDT, Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

that would drive me insane, knowing he was spending money he owed me on unnecessary things...

and having to rely on other people sucks big time...

You deserve that holiday soon...!!!

:0)

 
At 7:58 AM EDT, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Dang, Corona....that would make me crazy too!

And when you take that vacation, I wanna go too! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home