Thursday, July 28, 2005

Bathroom Remodel - Update

So, way back in February I started talking about finding contractors for my bathroom remodel, I told you all about my remodeling blues. Then, I gave you some pictures of the demo work in April. Well, now I finally have my actual "after" pictures.

Of course, I still don't have it all done. There's no picture of the new light fixture nor have I found a cabinet for over the sink. But, I am working on it. At least this gives you an opportunity to see what I did get done.

Now, when you walk into the bathroom, you see the new shower curtain and the new door knob (which does match the new fixtures).


This is the new shower/tub surround.


This is the new sink, new shower curtain and the new mirror!


I really like it so far. I'll let you know when I get closer to the end. Besides the two items I mentioned above, I do want to mount a chair rail and I want to paint the lower half of the wall pink, so we'll see.

Hope you enjoyed a peak!

5 Comments:

At 11:13 AM EDT, Blogger Leesa said...

Looks great! I LOVE the shower curtain!! I have one kind of similar, plaid squares all over.

 
At 12:14 PM EDT, Blogger Tara said...

VERY SPIFFY!

I LIKE THE CURTAIN TOO :)

 
At 8:18 AM EDT, Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

looking good, i love that shower curtain and the taps on the sink...

so jealous, mine is still not finished after 10 years...i think he thinks if it gets finished i'll throw him out on his ear...lol

:0)

 
At 8:30 AM EDT, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oooo...I want corner shelves like you have in your shower!!! I always have all these shampoo bottles and stuff lying around and I hate that!

 
At 8:54 AM EDT, Blogger Ms Mac said...

Looks great! Makes me quite envious that I don't have anything to remodel! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home