Monday, January 23, 2006

Week 4 of New Year's Resolutions

As you may recall from my post a few weeks ago, I made three New Year's Resolutions, here's an update

1. Get Healthier!!- Still not smoking!! Work out 4 – 5 times per week - Did work out twice a week first two week. Three times last week and already once this week. I did add variety - I did my belly dance workout once, my cardio salsa tape once, walked around my neighborhood Saturday, and went hiking on Sunday. I bought some scales, so I am going to try to use them every other day. Figure that should help me stay on track.

2. Get home renovated! I did finalize my expansion plans with architect. The contractor has them and is working up a firm estimate for me. I am trying to come in under my budget. I already bought the pantry door - special order doors were on sale this week.

3. Finish decorating bedrooms. Guest Room - I went to seven different furniture stores over the weekend and none of them had anything that I really cared for. I didn't realize how few people actually use twin beds anymore. I did create a storage and craft plan for the closet and got the new door hung up. Master Bedroom - Still looking at fabrics for that bedroom. Not sure what I want exactly. I may have to go to Potomac Mills (the outlet mall about 30 minutes away) to check out their fabrics.

So, I am working on them. Not perfect, but doing better than I did last year.

4 Comments:

At 3:56 PM EST, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

That's terrific!

I am failing MISERABLY at my resolutions so far. I have got to get my act together, dammit! :)

Congrats on the exercise...that really is terrific! :)

 
At 4:32 PM EST, Blogger Tara said...

Good luck with all of those...So glad to hear you still are not smoking :)

 
At 2:11 PM EST, Blogger Jay said...

Wow, good show! Be proud.

 
At 11:01 AM EST, Blogger Kristen said...

you are way ahead of me. I was cooked on the 3rd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home