Friday, February 03, 2006

Movie of My Life - Who knew


Who knew the movie of my life was a cult classic?



The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic



Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.

But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.



Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski

If Your Life Was a Movie, What Genre Would It Be?
I will tell you that I took it twice. And the other time, it was "black movies." Hmmmm... These things are bit odd.

4 Comments:

At 12:43 PM EST, Blogger Ms Mac said...

I'm a cult classic too! I can handle that!

 
At 4:19 AM EST, Blogger An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

lol... the "cult classicS" thats what we are... should start our own little group!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 
At 7:24 AM EST, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Hmmm...mine was an Indie Classic.

Never would've guessed it!

 
At 2:55 PM EST, Blogger Jay said...

Campy? That's an inspiration.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home